I cut out a triangle from a paper plate and used markers to color it in as a candy corn. I then glued a popsicle stick on the back at the tip. this is super easy and looks good enough to eat too. You can use paint as well.
- Salem, Masachussetts: They turn it spooky every year around Halloween. Experience Salem’s dark history and take a walk back in time on the candle lit Witch Trial Trail. Participate in the histroric Hawthrone Hotel for its Annual Halloween Costume Ball and check out the Festival of the Dead.
- Transylvania and Bran, Romania: You can visit Bran Castle, where Dracula is said to have lived. As well as areas like Poenari Castle and Hunyad Castle that were associated with Vlad the Implaer in the 15th century.
- New Orleans,Louisiana: With a history of Voodoo worship, and the above ground cemeteries it is spooky indeed. You can take a Spirit Tour traveling through the cemeteries and a haunted neighborhood. There are also voodoo shops that are still in use today.
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: One of the most actively haunted places in Canada, The Bytown Museum has reported 6 ghosts known to live there. The Doll Exhibit is known to have some spooky activity as well.
- Orlando, Florida: Every year in Universal Studios after hours they turn it into Halloween Horror Nights. There are haunted houses, entertainment, and shows. At Walt Disney World the Magic Kingdom they also host Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party. Check out Fright Fest at Six Flags as well.
- London, England: Experience the bloody history of the London Dungeon. This museum includes scary tours from Bloody Mary, Jack the Ripper, and Sweeney Todd. Other fun activities include Highgate Cemetery, the Tower of London, and William Shakeaspere ‘s Globe Theater.
- Long beach, California: The Queen Mary transforms the ship into the Ship of Terror with mazes and terrifying surprises. other activities include live music at Purgatory Park and dancing at the Dome of Doom.
- New York, New York: Stop by the Nightmare Haunted House for a frightening experience or dressed in costume go to New York’s Village Halloween parade.
- Rachel, Nevada: Check out Area 51. The closest observation point is at Tikaboo Peak, about 26 miles from the base. Located 27 miles to the North of Area 51 is the town of Rachel, tucked in the Sand Springs Valley, Nevada.
- Oaxaca, Mexico: Dia de los Muertos is a tradition that fused celebrations. The city is decorated in skeletons and they host a huge cemetery parade .
They also have tons of haunted places all over the world that can easily be found online to which you can travel to if you want to be spookified.