You will need:
- purple and black construction paper
- tape or glue
- black and red marker
What to do:
- Fold the purple sheet of paper in half vertically
- Cut slits about an inch apart.
- Draw the face of Dracula with the black marker. Add hair on top and use the red marker to draw drops of blood coming from his fangs and mouth.
- Tape it together or glue.
- Cut a strip of paper from the black construction paper about an inch wide.
- Tape or glue the black strip inside at the top as the handle.
I painted a glass jar with purple paint. I waited until the paint dried to draw on using black Dracula’s face.