Amazing what you can make out of egg cartons. I made these bats out of recycled material. I painted blood dripping down from their mouths as they just finished feeding.
To make these scary bats you will need:
- egg carton
- something sharp to punch a hole with
- string or rubber band
- (craft eyes and glue, optional)
What to do:
- Separate 3 cups from an egg carton.
- Cut out part of the bottoms of the 2 outside cups to resemble bat wings.
- Paint the bat. (black)
- Add eyes, a mouth, and decorate.
- Hang it from a string or a rubber band.