You will need:
- ground cinnamon
- rose water
- whole cranberries
What to do:
- Add honey, cinnamon, rose water, and cranberries to a blender.
- Blend until it reaches a paste consistency.
- Stir in the cornmeal.
- Apply to cleansed face in a circular motion, avoiding the eyes.
- Leave on for up to 15 minutes.
- Remove with a warm cloth.
- Apply moisturizer.
Since we are working on eating healthier I thought it would be a good idea to share healthy foods you could prepare this holiday for your feast. I found these wonderful ideas for inspiration. Using a few simple ingredients you can create spooky treats. Nuts and apples for a mouth, carrots and almonds as a witch’s fingers, string cheese and pretzel sticks as a broom, carrots with cucumbers and broccoli as a pumpkin, and a nice vegetable selection for a body. Happy haunting…….
We came across this site the other day, Green Party Goods and under the toys section they had these cool string dolls. They have a selection to choose from with a different theme for each doll. They had a lot of other inventory which I thought was worth a good look as well.