You will need:
- 2 black sheets of construction paper
- yellow, black, white, and red crayon
What to do:
- Fold oneo f the black sheets of construction paper in half vertically.
- Cut slits about an inch apart, leaving a border around the edges. Do not cut through all the way.
- Use the yellow and black crayons for the eyes.
- Use the white crayon to draw teeth.
- Use the red crayon to draw blood coming out the mouth.
- Tape together in a cylinder.
- Use the other black sheet of paper to draw 2 bat wings and cut across a piece of paper about an inch apart. This will be the handle.
- Tape the wings to the side and tape the handle on top on the insides.