I just Love witchy stuff… This is a very simple activity to do with your children for arts and craft time. You may need to help making the cone, depending on how old the child is.
You will need:
- construction paper ( 2 black, 1 purple)
- yellow marker
What to do:
- Use one of the black piece of construction paper to make the hat by rolling it into a cone and gluing or taping together.
- Cut an inch strip out of the purple construction paper.
- Draw a buckle in the middle of this strip and color it in with the yellow marker.
- Glue this around the larger end of the cone.
- Use the other black piece of construction paper to trace around the larger end of the cone.
- Then draw a bigger circle around that smaller circle.
- Cut them out. This will be the bottom end of the hat. You will have a hole in the middle.
- Tape it together to the cone from the inside. Gluing it will be too hard and sloppy.