Here is a simple ghost that is easily made out of a balloon. Doesn’t take much time to do and if you hang them up from your ceiling it will look really neat.
You will need:
- a white balloon
- a white plastic grocery bag
- a black marker
What to do:
- Blow up your balloon as much as you can and tie it.
- Cut the handles off the plastic grocery bag
- Leave the seam intact cutting from the open side of the bag into little strips, about 1″ wide.
- Tape the bag from the seam end all the way across the balloon.
- Using a black marker or sharpie draw 2 eyes and a mouth.
If you want to hang it up from the ceiling simply tape a string to the top of the balloon.