Yesterday I made spooky eyes with a recycled egg carton. Today I took the rest of the egg carton and made Halloween spiders with what was left over. Another great idea for kids and family to do together.
How to make DIY Halloween spiders
You will need:
- egg carton
- paint (black)
- 2 small craft eyes ( or you can paint them on)
- 4 pipe cleaners cut in half
What to do
- Separate one cup from an egg carton.
- Using a sharp object make 8 small holes (4 on each side) at the base of the cup.
- Paint the cup. ( I used black.)
- Insert a pipe cleaner into each of the holes for legs.
- Draw a face or glue the small craft eyes on. You can paint a mouth on as well.