Find out how I made theses spooky eyes out of an egg carton. Make your own DIY props for Halloween this year recycling what you already have around the home. A perfect activity for kids and the entire family.
How to make Spooky Eyes out of recycled egg carton:
You will need:
- egg carton
- Cut horizontally across the egg carton so that you have 2 cups.
- Cut the pointy part from inside the lid of the egg carton.
- Paint inside the egg carton cups. ( I used black and red as border for one.)
- Using white, paint the eyeballs at the bottom of the cups.
- Use red for the eyes and black paint for the pupil right in the center.
- Paint the pointy part cut out previously and glue on directly in the middle where wedge is.